Project Manager Full Time
Websites Depot is an accomplished award winning web boutique. We’ve won several awards in addition to being a Google Partner. Our focus is on SEO, marketing, e-commerce, and web design. Located in Silver Lake, we’re a small but growing team of motivated and goal oriented individuals. With fifteen years of experience Websites Depot is well established and expanding our reach. We are searching for a full-time project manager who is dedicated, experienced, motivated, and great at multitasking. Strong interpersonal skills are also a great plus.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, keep projects on track with a sense of urgency and strong attention to detail
- Identify, negotiate and support the resolution of issues throughout the project cycle and/or within various project teams
- Assign, track and report on jobs for the in-house designers and production staff
- Facilitate weekly Creative/Web Design status meetings, then accordingly shift staffs’ design and production priorities to accommodate rush projects and a constantly changing and evolving product schedule
- Establish processes and oversee projects to ensure deadlines are met.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Highly effective organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge and understanding of web design processes, and terminology
- Logical and creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- 5 Years of Project Management experience, preferably including work with a Creative Agency or In-House Web Agency
If you think you meet these requirements and would like to become part of our team please email your resume and cover letter to us.