Hire a Ecommerce Web Design Experts
We are a Los Angeles based professional and experience E-commerce web design and marketing agency. We have helped several small businesses with growing their e-commerce business.
There are many advantages of having an eCommerce site for your business, some of which include, but are not limited to:
- Your goods and services being available worldwide, 24-hours a-day.
- You don’t have to hire staff to take orders or calculate shipping costs. E-commerce platforms do most of the work for you.
- Modern eCommerce platforms also keep track of inventory for you and alert you when you need to replenish stock.
- If you are in the service industry, an eCommerce page can help your business give off an impression of legitimacy and makes it easier for your clients to review their choices and get in touch with you directly.
- There is no limit to the number of people who can access your store at a given time.
- Retailers: There is no need to worry about loss prevention.
- Your site will provide you with a direct line of communication with your customers. You can contact them directly, or send out an email to let everyone know about your new promotion.
- There are several major eCommerce platforms, but the ones we utilize give business owners limitless flexibility on design appeal and functionality.
- You can collect information about your customers’ likes and preferences that can be used the future for precision-targeted marketing.
- When you invest in building an eCommerce store, you can almost certainly be assured that you will get a return on your investment & more.
At Websites Depot, we pride ourselves with having the ability to create high-end and multi-functional eCommerce stores for businesses of all sizes and across all industries. Our team of business consultants, advanced web coders, designers and content creators work with our clients on a personal level to help their business reach their goals in the digital realm. We are a boutique agency that staffs some of the best and brightest minds in web development and digital marketing. It doesn’t matter if you’re trying to get a startup off the ground or you’re already an established vendor. If you sell goods or services, having an eCommerce store is absolutely vital into a business’ survival in the 21st century. There have been countless case studies of businesses transitioning into eCommerce and experiencing exponential growth in sales, revenue and profit.
Understanding the Power of E-Commerce
To understand the power of eCommerce, corporate retail giants such as Sports Authority, Barnes and Noble, Borders, Radio Shack and Circuit City have closed most of their doors or shut down entirely due to the advent of online sales. It’s not just a way of staying competitive, it is the new standard in which businesses compete. Now with the advent of smartphone technology, shoppers walking into real stores often look to eCommerce offerings for second opinions and better prices while shopping.
What the Websites Depot Team Does
We are dedicated to fulfilling your eCommerce development needs and handing over to you the full ability to enjoy all of the perks that come with owning an online store. We talk to individuals and business owners to identify their needs and goals. We treat each client as a unique case and work to implement their vision. We consult with you at no cost and offer competitive pricing and premium quality as compared to other web agencies. We offer free quotes. Our designs are modern and up to date with the latest trends in web coding and visual appeal. We give our clients flexibility in how they would like to run their site– we can create functional automation or provide you with one-on-one training on how to manage products and inventory. Once a project is completed, the keys are given over to you at launch time and you are in full ownership of your store.
Case Study: Project6gr.com
This e-commerce client made all of their money back on their web design investment in 24 hours. *Individual results vary.